In this policy, wea explain how we collect, use, share and protect your personal information when you use our website and purchase products.
Who we are
We are Gadgets Limited, our registered office is The Fort, Level 2, Hardrocks Business Park, Burmarrad Road, Naxxar NXR 6345, Malta. We are registered in Malta under company registration number C84977.
- “we/us/ our or Gadgets” means Gadgets Limited;
- “third party” means someone who is not you or us; and
Our main contact number is +35621496548 or you can email us at [email protected]
How to contact us
The Fort, Level 2
Hardrocks Business Park
Naxxar NXR 6345
We are committed to respecting your privacy. We take privacy, security and complying with data protection and privacy laws seriously and aim to put these commitments at the heart of everything we do.
Managing privacy risks effectively and putting customers in control of their data is core to our approach. Our privacy policies and framework govern how we collect, use and manage our customers’ information in order to ensure we respect the confidentiality of their personal communications and any choices that they have made regarding the use of their data. Our commitment to our customers’ privacy goes beyond legal compliance and is focused on building a culture that respects privacy in order to justify the trust that people place in us.
Our core Privacy Commitments
- Openness and Honesty: We communicate clearly any actions we take that could affect our customers’ privacy.
- Choice and access: We give people the ability to make simple and meaningful choices about their privacy and allow them – where appropriate – to access, update or delete their personal data.
- Privacy by Design: Respect for privacy is a key component in the design, development and delivery of our products and services.
- Balance: When we are required to balance the right to privacy against other obligations necessary to a free and secure society, we work to minimise privacy impacts
- Fairness and lawfulness: We comply with privacy laws and act with integrity and fairness. We work with governments, regulators and others to shape better, more meaningful privacy laws and standards.
- Accountability: We are accountable for living up to these commitments throughout Vodafone and with our partners and suppliers.